Ligmincha Germany is a non-profit organization serving preserving, promoting and deepening the knowledge and expertise of ancient cultures of Tibet and the neighboring countries, also Dzogchen teachings of the Buddha, particularly at the national level and the international level .
The aim of the association is to promote the tradition of Yungdrung Bon.
The Association deals with the tasks: charitable, religious and cultural groups.
The objectives of the association include the following areas:
- religious education, dissemination and preservation of tradition Yungdrung Bon
- creating and supporting local practising groups by visit of Rinpoches from Germany and abroad
- ensuring the place where religious events are held
- organization of events (religious practices , meditation , lectures, seminars, conferences)
- translation of materials and texts and editing them in media
- lectures on Tibetan medicine
- moral and financial support for individuals and religious communities that deal with the care and tradition Yungdrung Bon through the teachings and religious practices
- aid within the meaning of the necessary maintenance of the community Yungdrung Bon and stakeholders, as well as people seeking shelter such as orphans, refugees, the sick, the elderly and others in need.